WordPress plugins I’m using in this blog:
- WordPress Importer Import posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, tags and more from a WordPress export file.
- WP SlimStat A simple but powerful web analytics plugin for WordPress.
- Google XML Sitemaps This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.com to better index your blog.
- Akismet Used by millions, Akismet is quite possibly the best way in the world to protect your blog from comment and trackback spam.
- Subscribe To Comments Allows readers to receive notifications of new comments that are posted to an entry.
- Fast Secure Contact Form Fast Secure Contact Form for WordPress. The contact form lets your visitors send you a quick E-mail message.
- Counterize II Simple counter-plugin with no external libs based on Counterize II—– It will slow down your site a little.
- WordPress Mobile Pack The WordPress Mobile Pack is a complete toolkit to help mobilize your WordPress site and blog. It includes a mobile switcher, filtered widgets, and content adaptation for mobile device characteristics.
- WP-Syntax Syntax highlighting using GeSHi supporting a wide range of popular languages. Wrap code blocks with
<pre lang="LANGUAGE" line="1">and
LANGUAGEis a geshi supported language syntax. The
lineattribute is optional.
- Nuffnang Simple Nuffnang ads plugin, some problems with this theme.
- Wumi related posts Using some data mining techs to bring related posts for blog, Site here.
- Comment Reply Notification When a reply is made to a comment the user has left on the blog, an e-mail shall be sent to the user to notify him of the reply.
- WP-PageNavi Adds a more advanced paging navigation to your WordPress blog.
- Wp Pagenavi Style Adds Style options for most popular wordpress pagination plugin wp-pagenavi.WP-PageNavi required.
- WPtouch A plugin which formats your site with a mobile theme for visitors on Apple iPhone / iPod touch, Google Android, Blackberry Storm and Torch, Palm Pre and other touch-based smartphones.
- No Self Pings Keeps WordPress from sending pings to your own site.
- Markdown Extra Markdown syntax allows you to write using an easy-to-read, easy-to-write plain text format.